Be a Star at Attracting Clients

Do YOU have the STAR Factor?

STAR FACTOR

Are YOU a STAR in your specialty area?

Learn the STAR SECRET that research reveals

John Assaraf, entrepreneur and author who appeared in The Secret, is my new hero.  His training processes burrow into your subconscious mind the new thoughts, beliefs and programs that have been blocked by the negative messages you may have received from well-meaning family, friends and not so well-meaning others.  No matter how successful we are – ask any highly successful person in any activity or business – we all have this little voice that reminds us we are not good enough, could have done better, should have done something different, and may not have what it takes.

The quickest path to success is mind control, finding a way to quiet our negative self-talk and negate our self doubts.

“In this video, John Assaraf talks with Dr.William Seidman from Stanford on how and why some people are able to consistently outshine their peers in a business setting. He also talks about how you can specifically unlock the wisdom of these ‘Star Performers’ and transfer what these individuals have learned to your own business or life.”

Take a long hard look in the mirror and praise that attractive, important, valuable and influential person you see.  Remind the person in the mirror, as often as you can, that he or she has what it takes to make a huge difference in this world and CAN and WILL succeed.

Are you ready to be the star you were born to be?

Please leave a comment below and share your thoughts and responses to the video and the possibility for each of us to become a star in our own unique specialties.

JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP
FACEBOOK GROUP

LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
FACEBOOK PAGE

LET’S WORK TOGETHER
TO HEAL THE WORLD

CONTACT ME

Dr. Erica Goodstone

drerica

drerica

Dr. Erica Goodstone is a Spiritual Relationship Healing Expert helping men and women heal their bodies and their relationships through love.For several years she has posted hundreds of articles, blogs, radio shows, videos and shared there on all the major social media channles.Having presented her comprehensive relationship healing programs throughout the U.S. and Canada over several decades, she has helped literally 1000's of men and women to heal through learning how to love.Online she continues to expand her message globally.Dr. Erica believes "Where There is Love There IS a Way".When you love, accept, listen and pay attention to your body, trust your own sense of what you truly desire,and strive to understand, appreciate and really know the other people in your life, anything and everything is possible.As therapists, none of us can do it all alone.We can work together to create a healthier, happier world.
drerica

34 thoughts on “Be a Star at Attracting Clients

1. Nile

I think from my experience that it’s definitely the individual’s personality, experience, and overall passion about what they do that makes the difference between star quality and run of the mill. For example, if you’re a speaker that is quite emotive about what you’re talking about, you’re more than likely going to be listened to. And seriously, I’d rather be called entertaining than boring because it means people were actually listening.

Nile,

Just from reading your blogs I have a sense that your speaking presentations are not boring.
      Maybe at some point I’ll get to watch you in action.

2. Brenda

I believe the passion of the writer or speaker shines through whilst they are interacting with their audience. If they are truly passionate about their work, and can provide information relevant to the people involved, then the results will be amazing

Brenda,
      The passion and the authenticity of the write or speaker is what reaches the emotions of the audience. A star is willing to be vulnerable and exposed. That draws us in and reminds us that we, too, can let our guard down and be free.

3. Julieanne van Zyl

Hi Erica, I went to one of John Assaraf’s seminars a few years ago, and purchased his Neuro Brain Training tapes and one of his courses. It was the best kind of “personal growth” program I’ve ever bought. I still listen to the tapes nearly every day. Before I used them, I was afraid to spend time alone without having my mind occupied, because of all the negative chatter that kept going on in my head. But, now it doesn’t bother me to be “unoccupied” because I don’t have all that horrible stuff going on in my head anymore. And, if something happens where it does start coming back, I listen to the tapes and it goes away again.
    So pleased you’re promoting his work Erica!

Julieanne,

I needed a reminder recently and saw John Assaraf speaking. Many years ago I took a course that I also taught called DMA. I loved that work because it reached deep into my subconscious and helped me to quickly and easily create what I wanted. This program reminded me of the DMA course and it was just what I needed recently.

Nice to hear that you have taken one of his courses. No wonder you are doing so well in business. Your consciousness is in a good and clear place.

4. The Food Curator

Erica, Passion and a real love for what you do will always set you apart from the rest of the pack. Once you recognise this then you can then start expressing it out to the world 🙂

1. drerica Post author

You have said it so clearly. We need to express our passion and not worry about competition. When we are passionate, focused and determined, we become a star and attract all those who really want and need what we are offering.

5. donna merrill

Hi Erica,

I am a huge fan of John Assaraf! Oh boy do I know about that little voice! No matter how much therapy, hypnosis and all the rest I have been through, the many techniques I use to shut that voice up, sometimes I need a refresher course he he he.

I am a true believer that working on ourselves is a never ending journey. As we change, so does that nagging subconscious mind. Plus as we grow in business, we need to grow our mindset. Whenever any of those techniques I have learned in the past don’t work, I’m back to a refresher course. The constant road of learning never stops. And it feels so good to overcome those obstacles in our mind.

-Donna

Donna,

So true. Raising our consciousness is not a one time deal. It is like a spiral. We think we have some emotional issue handled and then it pops up again, and again. So a course like this one is a way to bring you back to that internal clarity which helps to quiet those negative voices.’

6. Leslie Denning

Hi Erica. Very interesting. I just finished reading Frank Kern’s new book ‘Convert’, and he addresses this very issue. I’m working hard on bringing out that inner star. I enjoyed this video very much. Although I’ve watched part of The Secret, I wasn’t familiar with John Assaraf. Thanks for the illumination!

All the best,
    Leslie

Leslie,
      I just discovered John Assaraf a few weeks before moving and wanted his inspiration to get me focused and ready to do my work once I have finished the relocation. Although the message is not new, I am hearing it, absorbing it and enjoying the process. Success truly is an internal job.

7. David Merrill 101

We certainly are our own biggest influencer, Dr. Erica.

We are frequently concerned with what others say and think about us, forgetting that it is what we say about ourselves… subconsciously and incessantly… that really has an impact on us.

If we think it’s not important to take charge of that conversation, then we’re losing out on a great opportunity to shape our own life and success. The conversation will occur, as John Assaraf so aptly describes. The more involved we are creating the conversation we want for ourselves, the more we can determine our own outcomes.

David,
      Even though it can sometimes feel as if the others are “doing it to us,” so much of what happens is on an energetic and feeling level. We “know” when another person cares or when they are confident and successful. The key is for us to “know” that we are worthwhile, capable and have something valuable that others want and need. And then it becomes so much less efforting and instead it is about allowing and receiving the good that is already all around us.

8. Shelley Alexander

Dr Erica, Thanks so much for sharing John Assaraf’s powerful video! I truly believe if you are authentic and passionate about what you do and you speak from a place of truth people will relate naturally to you. We also have to learn to quiet our subconscious mind when we have negative thoughts and self doubt so that our true star power will shine. Once we tap into this power we can achieve whatever we want in life.

Shelley,
      John Assaraf is a man who is living the principles he teaches. His program came at just the right moment for me to regroup and re-focus on my life purpose and what I want to accomplish in my work to help others. I now realize I cannot do it alone. It is so easy to slip back into that self-doubting mindset and get distracted by so many small life details.

9. Lesly Federici

Hi Erica,
    This was a wonderful post. I am going to purchase The Star Factor and read it. I loved the part about expecting your brain after 8-9 weeks that it’s going to try to revert you back to your old ways …how wonderful to know that this is coming! Knowing it’s coming can prepare you for it and know what to do – keep going! Very interesting!

Lesly,
      I am sure we can all recall that initial enthusiasm and energetic jumping into our latest projects, only to start losing the momentum at some point. But we usually blame ourselves and think all those self-doubting thoughts instead of realizing that is all part of the process.

10. Merle

This is a great video. I have never heard of either of these gentlemen John Assaraf or Dr.William Seidman. I think fear of failure is a lot of why some people don’t get on but I think everyone is a star in one way or another. Working on personal development and getting out of your comfort zone is a good start. Thanks for sharing this great video.

Merle,
      Nothing is more important than personal development. How can we engage others in our trainings and programs for the long haul if we have not done all that inner reflection, if we do not have a solid internal foundation of knowing what is true for us, what works for us and in what ways we continue to need improvement and guidance? And personal development always pushes us past our comfort zone.

11. Monna Ellithorpe

Hi Erica,

Wonderful post and video and very encouraging. It has taken me a long time to be able to look in the mirror and realize “I have what it takes to make a huge difference in this world and CAN and WILL succeed.”

Thanks again for your inspiration.

Monna,

You certainly can – and you are – making a huge difference in other people’s lives. Not just in helping your clients and friends to write and publish their books but also in the gentle, accepting and caring way that you relate to others. Your generosity of spirit brings so much comfort and strength to those you touch.

12. Liz Delaney

I am working on bringing out my star factor. It takes time, effort and determination and frequent, positive self-talk. Pushing myself out of my comfort zone also makes me feel like I am shining a little bit more each day. I try to learn (and remember) something new each day and love ‘hanging out’ with positive, caring people. Thanks for this great post and for the video with John Assaraf and Dr.William Seidman. I was most interested.

Liz,
      I have received training and support from many different leaders over the years. What I am realizing is that I cannot do it all alone. If left to just my own thinking, it is so easy to slip back into self-doubt, insecurity, comparisons, and feeling inadequate. But when I listen to positive men and women, when I surround myself with friends and colleagues who see the highest in me, and when I read and listen to uplifting, powerful words of affirmation and success, I once again understand that my potential is unlimited.

13. Enstine Muki

Hey Erica,
    It feels really great to be on your blog this morning 😉
    I’m just stopping by to say thanks for visiting my blog and engaging with Donna. Thanks for the shout out on Facebook too 😉

I surely will be hanging around your blog for a very long time 😉

Do have a wonderful weekend

Enstine,
      You are already a STAR and a go giver. Thanks for sharing you valuable insights and for stopping by my blog to say hello.

14. Ravi Chahar

Hey Erica,

For blogger, entrepreneurs, business owners and else the main motive is to attract clients to their business.

But you know how can a person attract others who can’t handle his/her own inner-self?
    It’s really tough to defeat all the negative thoughts. As you said to kill all the negative things and tending towards positive things is a better way.

Clients can be attracted only if people have self confidence and have faith in them to do something amazing which is worthy for appreciation.

Such a wonderful post.

I hope you have a great weekend.:)

~Ravi

Ravi,

Even if someone who has not handled his/her inner self does manage to attract others, the attraction will not last. The other person will finally see the negativity, insecurity, and lack of confidence and authenticity. Becoming a star requires clearing out the old stuff to make room for expansion, growth and serving others.

15. Heather

I am working on making sure my passion is felt through my words. I believe that daily affirmations are beneficial to being a STAR and I had not heard of John before today. I will definitely be looking him up!

Heather,
      Yes, your passion is a huge part of being a star. Passion plus the willingness to do whatever it takes, to do more than is expected, more than others are doing, and to be consistent.

16. Kyle Holcomb

It is amazing to see the effects of negative thoughts on your progression in life and in business. Your thoughts can make or break you when it comes to building a successful business and being someone that people go to for tips and advice. Once you start to think more positively about everything that happens to you and you set goals to progress, then you will achieve the success you wanted and more. Thank you for sharing this!

Kyle,
      I continue to discover again and again that it is really our thoughts and beliefs that determine our success.
      When we “know” we can succeed, we will much more easily do whatever it takes as opposed to having doubts and concerns
      which will stop us when the going gets tought – and it does get tough, almost guaranteed.

17. Mark

Awesome video Dr. Erica!

There were so many nuggets of practicality being covered in the video! But for sure for me, the biggest takeaway was how (for a lack of a better word.

Successful people seem to always be able to find a creative way of leveraging every potentially negative situation. And turn it around and start to make a positive out of it! That’s the ultimate benefit of havin the right mindset!

Mark,

I am continually finding that when I make that firm decision that I WILL or WILL NOT do something, doors open, the right people and situations appear. It is the clarity of purpose that determines the outcome most of the time.