- Have you been blind sided by change, unable to keep up with latest trends?
- Do you feel like a dinosaur living and working in a new and changing world, a world which has become increasingly difficult for you to navigate?
- Are you struggling to build a successful counseling or coaching practice, unable to attract enough clients and forced to work for someone else at a lower salary?
- Have you been unwillingly had to close or downsize your business that had previously been quite successful or have you been laid off from a secure well-paying position?
- Is your current relationship struggling to survive or are you afraid you are about to lose the love of your life?
You may be suffering from a mindset that is holding you back from inevitable change. The world and our lives are rapidly changing and evolving. Not everything is within our own control. In fact, the only thing we can consistently control is the way we think, feel and respond to any given person, place, or situation.
Where Are You Focused?
- Past-Oriented – You are most comfortable in the past, are not comfortable with change and may even actively resist change.
- Present-Oriented – You know the future is coming but you do not purposefully think about it because you are focused on handling what is happening now.
- Future-Oriented – You are excited about where the future is going, excited about the potential opportunities of new tools, and one of the first to adopt and use new stuff.
On my radio show I have had the privilege of speaking to so many amazing men and women, people who are proving that life can get better and better as we recognize and grasp opportunities, even before they appear. Daniel Burrus is a man whose orientation toward and understanding of the future has enabled him to create not one but six lucrative businesses based on future trends that he recognized in advance.
This forward thinking man has been referred to by The New York Times as one of the top three business gurus in the highest demand as a speaker. He has delivered more than 2,800 keynote speeches worldwide and is a strategic adviser who has guided executives from Fortune 500 companies, as well as small and medium size businesses, to develop paradigm-shifting strategies for capitalizing on enormous untapped opportunities. Burrus practices what he teaches; he’s started six companies, four were national leaders in the first year, and five were profitable in year one.
How Did Daniel Burrus Create Multi-Million Dollar Businesses?
That was the burning question I asked him at the start of our radio interview. As a former professor, an athlete, an academic, an educator and a therapist I have always loved learning, studying and practicing skills. However, the nitty-gritty of successful business building has always eluded me – until now.
In his 7th best-selling book, The Anticipatory Organization, Daniel Burris has broken the code and revealed what it really takes to not be unhinged by obstacles, disruptions and problems. Instead, he teaches us how to transform our mindset by shifting our perspective toward the future. That’s when he explains how to recognize opportunities before they are obvious to others and to boldly step out and grab the golden ring.
He shares with us so many stories that reveal why his system works and how we might implement these processes in our own business building practices. For example, he tells us that sometimes it is better to “skip a problem” than to attempt to solve it. He suggests that we identify and pre-solve problems before they occur. We learn a simple way to jump ahead of our competition with low risk. (Who wouldn’t like that?) And he explains why we need to become a “disrupter” rather than “being disrupted” by change.
At the end of this powerful interview, Daniel Burrus has offered all of my listeners a “FREE COPY” of his life-changing, business transforming book.
Please take the time to listen to his words of business wisdom. This just might be the best 32 minutes you have spent in a very long time.
CONTACT ME before you invest in expensive marketing and technology training and assistance.
P.S. Please leave a comment below and share your thoughts and responses to the radio show and the strategies recommended for success.
LET’S WORK TOGETHER
TO HEAL THE WORLD
Latest posts by drerica (see all)
- Pickleball Anyone?6 Lessons Learned About Business and Life - December 3, 2017
- Which Direction Are You Facing In Business And In Love —–> Future, Present Or Past? - November 7, 2017
- Real Life Web Site Creation - December 21, 2016